GE® Z-Wave Plus® Outdoor Module for Lighting Control
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The GE Z-Wave Plus Outdoor Module enables wireless control of on/off functions for incandescent and fluorescent outdoor lighting. Additionally, this weather-resistant module allows you to automate outdoor lighting and home control. With Home technology, you can remotely operate your outdoor lights even when you’re not home—all from any Internet-enabled smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Weather resistant enclosure for year-round use
- Contains one Z-Wave outlet
*Requires a Trane/American Standard XL824/850/1050 smart thermostat or an alternate Z-Wave Bridge in order to communicate with your Home app.
**Requires a paid Subscription. View the Nexia subscription plans here, American Standard Home subscription plans here, and Trane Home subscription plans here.Tech Specs:
- Model #: 14284
- Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 7.5 x 3.2 inches
- Max load: 600W incandescent 1/2 HP 120v motor max combined load of both outlets
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Installation: Plug into in-wall outlet
- Max Load: 600W Incandescent